Congrats to PC JV

pcken

Sophomore
Feb 6, 2006
960
101
0
Defeated Blacksburg last night 18-6 in a hard fought battle. Still undefeated. BB was a makeup game so only 2 days of rest and then play Salem. That should be a good one..
 

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,841
6,693
113
Defeated Blacksburg last night 18-6 in a hard fought battle. Still undefeated. BB was a makeup game so only 2 days of rest and then play Salem. That should be a good one..
I believe Salem is undefeated as well so that will definitely be a good battle.
 

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,841
6,693
113
Moving the varsity game to Thursday would be nice for the fans so we can get a packed stadium but I haven't heard any rumblings and by now I would figure they would have announced their intentions to move it if they were going to move it to Thursday.
 

FootballArmy

Junior
Apr 10, 2018
357
297
0
Moving the varsity game to Thursday would be nice for the fans so we can get a packed stadium but I haven't heard any rumblings and by now I would figure they would have announced their intentions to move it if they were going to move it to Thursday.
It’s definitely Friday.
 

MaroonDude

Senior
Aug 19, 2018
1,147
627
113
I'm new to the area. Where are yall getting your weather news from? All I see is rain and its done by kick off.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)