Yeah, I’m a little surprised by this one. He can hit and he made some good plays but I think he was out of position some times. Be interested if he remains at 2nd base.Damn![]()
I guess he could always assess things and come back. I know Timmy personally and sure hope he finds his way back.Me too. At least we know he’s gone. Opens up 2B; maybe Borden should have stayed?
Other than Davis, Bowman is likely next in line to get called up to the big leagues from this recently drafted group of players, IMO. Solid is a perfect description of his game.I thought he was a solid player. Bowman just exploded.
Cardinal Sports
Louisville flips LB Rome Ewell from Arizona after weekend visit
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
The best things we saw over the weekend from Louisville football recruits
Cardinal Sports Basketball Recruiting
Jordan Mitchell sees fit with Louisville basketball after Saturday visit
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville football QB Lincoln Kienholz will be a game-time decision this week because of injury
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville football players ready to move forward after disappointing loss to Wake Forest