Yeah, I’m a little surprised by this one. He can hit and he made some good plays but I think he was out of position some times. Be interested if he remains at 2nd base.Damn![]()
I guess he could always assess things and come back. I know Timmy personally and sure hope he finds his way back.Me too. At least we know he’s gone. Opens up 2B; maybe Borden should have stayed?
Other than Davis, Bowman is likely next in line to get called up to the big leagues from this recently drafted group of players, IMO. Solid is a perfect description of his game.I thought he was a solid player. Bowman just exploded.
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville football QB Lincoln Kienholz will be a game-time decision this week because of injury
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville football players ready to move forward after disappointing loss to Wake Forest
Cardinal Sports Football
Jeff Brohm says Louisville football has a lot of things to fix after loss to Wake Forest
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville vs. Wake Forest defensive snap counts: Eight players have 45 or more snaps
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville vs. Wake Forest offensive snap counts: Cards play a total of 19 in the loss