Corbin postgame

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
He must have been there for that interview, so he wouldn't get fired. What a dick.

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
Honestly I don't have an issue with anything he said or did. He's pissed and he should be. His team battled back from 6 down and then gave up a home run in the 9th to lose it. I'd be pissed too. I'll take a coach who's pissed any day of the week versus shrugging your shoulders and saying that's baseball.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Honestly I don't have an issue with anything he said or did. He's pissed and he should be. His team battled back from 6 down and then gave up a home run in the 9th to lose it. I'd be pissed too. I'll take a coach who's pissed any day of the week versus shrugging your shoulders and saying that's baseball.

I agree,

But that is baseball.

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
That goofy *****…. Asks about an injury and then giggles… she wouldn’t be getting press credentials any more…

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Does he have lip herpes and over 40 straight brimmed hat syndrome?

You know we bag on coaches all the time (opponents and our own), but I saw a segment a few years ago about Tim Corbin buying an RV and traveling with his wife during the cancelled COVID season, but he always parked at a hotel for the night and booked a room to sleep. What a cöçksucker. That's somewhere between stealing from the Cancer kids and banging the assistant coaches wife and having a motorcycle wreck with her for me.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

You know we bag on coaches all the time (opponents and our own), but I saw a segment a few years ago about Tim Corbin buying an RV and traveling with his wife during the cancelled COVID season, but he always parked at a hotel for the night and booked a room to sleep. What a cöçksucker. That's somewhere between stealing from the Cancer kids and banging the assistant coaches wife and having a motorcycle wreck with her for me.

Maybe he was just being polite to his wife and her boyfriend??

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011

The RV/ hotel thing really isn’t that uncommon. I have friends with a Class B, Mercedes van, that travel all over and probably only stay in the van one night out of three. The bathrooms are tiny and impractical in those things and the beds aren’t that comfortable either. A big bed and a big shower are sometimes worth the price of a hotel room. Sometimes parking in the desert with no one around is worth the tiny bathroom and the fold down bed.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
The RV/ hotel thing really isn’t that uncommon. I have friends with a Class B, Mercedes van, that travel all over and probably only stay in the van one night out of three. The bathrooms are tiny and impractical in those things and the beds aren’t that comfortable either. A big bed and a big shower are sometimes worth the price of a hotel room. Sometimes parking in the desert with no one around is worth the tiny bathroom and the fold down bed.
That's the most Millennial and Boomer thing ever said in one sentence possibly... So they have a camper van and use it to rack up Hampton rewards nights?

In that scenario, I'd suggest a Subaru and a tent.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
So why the hell did they buy the damn thing?

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
That's the most Millennial and Boomer thing ever said in one sentence possibly... So they have a camper van and use it to rack up Hampton rewards nights?

In that scenario, I'd suggest a Subaru and a tent.
Not really. They bought the thing when they had four kids at home playing soccer and travel ball plus they had a vacation home in Colorado. It originally was a means to travel in comfort. Money isn’t an issue with them so the option of sleeping on a king size bed or a fold flat couch sometimes isn’t that difficult of a decision. They are not so much campers but travelers with options.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
So why the hell did they buy the damn thing?

Not really. They bought the thing when they had four kids at home playing soccer and travel ball plus they had a vacation home in Colorado. It originally was a means to travel in comfort. Money isn’t an issue with them so the option of sleeping on a king size bed or a fold flat couch sometimes isn’t that difficult of a decision. They are not so much campers but travelers with options.
Ah... So they're ássholes. Got it.**

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I can't see him and not imagine the batting helmet he wears on the field. He probably sleeps in that thing when he checks into Hampton Inns. Always figured he was a Dick, can confirm now

• Haha
Reactions: WilCoDawg

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Ah... So they're ássholes. Got it.**
@ssholes with means, there’s a difference! Actually if you met him you’d never know he has money. He buys his clothes at the thrift store a lot of the time and all four kids worked through high school and college to pay for their education, he paid for just the basics. All four kids drove the same car in succession through high school.

Reactions: PBDog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I might have an easier time liking him and feeling sorry for him if he wasn't such an *******.

Reactions: Chesusdog

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I know it's her job, but all her questions seem to be second guessing ones.

Seems to be what journalism is now for some.

Problem is, she's a 17'n Vandy beat reporter. It would behoove her not to alienate a local coach with multiple national championships.

I'm assuming this is her knowing more about baseball than Tim Corbin...

• Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
Seems to be what journalism is now for some.

Problem is, she's a 17'n Vandy beat reporter. It would behoove her not to alienate a local coach with multiple national championships.

I'm assuming this is her knowing more about baseball than Tim Corbin...

Look At You GIF by ABC Network
Can't imagine why Coach Corbin isn't respectful of Ms. Gerson. Love the "...one million times worse..."