Correctly ID My Avatar

DinwiddieProud

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
9,513
7,953
93
If you are the first to correctly ID my new Avatar by July 4th, 2024, I will give you four free tickets to a 2024 regular season Dinwiddie General Football game. And if you choose a home Dinwiddie game, we will treat you to whatever is on the menu for the Press Booth staff that night.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1750207916

1MoreHokie

All-Conference
Sep 25, 2005
16,221
2,004
0
Old Plantation Flats lighthouse.

No chance I get up that way for a game. Feel free to donate the tickets and the meal to someone you know either from here or IRL that will make the trip.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DinwiddieProud

DinwiddieProud

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
9,513
7,953
93
Old Plantation Flats lighthouse.

No chance I get up that way for a game. Feel free to donate the tickets and the meal to someone you know either from here or IRL that will make the trip.
I did the best I could. I had a ticket for MrSalem1000, but he beat me to the ticket booth. So, I just picked four random fans in line and gave them tickets. As far as supper, I’ve been part of feeding about a 1000 people this year, so I feel like I settled the bet.

If I’m right, Salem will be our guest for the opening game next year, so we will take care of you then if you make the trip.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1MoreHokie
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span