Costco tickets are back!

Lakemurraycock

Joined Sep 28, 2003
Jan 20, 2022
I'm a CostCo member out here in CA. I wonder if that offer is good everywhere? i hope so.
I bought it online and it was delivered online. So yep. Plus I am not a paid Costco member. No upcharge for it though. Also it is good for these games. No parking this year but for 80 bucks you also get 20 bucks in food voucher.

games.JPG

Big JC

May 12, 2023
I guess this officially puts an end to the "South Carolina fans are the most loyal in the country, they always sell out their stadium no matter how the team is doing" thing.

Honestly, this is embarrassing.

Reactions: sfvol76

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
I guess this officially puts an end to the "South Carolina fans are the most loyal in the country, they always sell out their stadium no matter how the team is doing" thing.

CostCo is not giving them away. You can also buy travel packages including hotel and car rentals from CostCo. Not the same as BiLo giving away Clemson tickets.

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022

It's not embarrassing. It's good marketing by Carolina for once. Butts in the seat, no matter how they get there, is a good thing.

Lakemurraycock

Joined Sep 28, 2003
Jan 20, 2022
Not reall
It's not embarrassing. It's good marketing by Carolina for once. Butts in the seat, no matter how they get there, is a good thing.
100% agree. USC has been doing different promotions for years as have all other schools. Certain employee discounts, military appreciation, and others. This is a good thing. There are a limited number of tickets available for this and the better games will sell out quickly. If you get the deal I would go ahead and select the games you want. Don't wait. In the age of all game being televised and people having massive HD TVs getting fans to the game will always be done by many different offers and techniques.

Big JC

May 12, 2023
Rutgers, Oregon, Louisville and Fresno St are the only other teams selling tickets at Costco. No other SEC program is doing it.

Yes, it might put some more butts in seats but it isn't a good look in my opinion.

Lakemurraycock

Joined Sep 28, 2003
Jan 20, 2022
Rutgers, Oregon, Louisville and Fresno St are the only other teams selling tickets at Costco. No other SEC program is doing it.

Yes, it might put some more butts in seats but it isn't a good look in my opinion.
Everyone has an opinion. Virginia is also doing it this year. Florida did it last year as well as many others. Florida's were much cheaper. No one cares how you fill the stadium. Announcers don't say wow it is full but some seats were sold at Costco.

Reactions: bayrooster

Big JC

May 12, 2023
Everyone has an opinion. Virginia is also doing it this year. Florida did it last year as well as many others. Florida's were much cheaper. No one cares how you fill the stadium. Announcers don't say wow it is full but some seats were sold at Costco.
I guess I'm surprised the university couldn't advertise them to the season ticket holders and alumni as "single game tickets" and sell them all. There must be quite a few tickets unsold. I know visiting teams return some of theirs, maybe that is where they came from.

CWW

Joined Dec 2, 2013
Feb 1, 2022

It is giving more fans an opportunity to attend a game!

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
Looking at the available games, kinda weird to see UF lumped in with the ones listed. Guess they aren't quite as appealing as they used to be

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022

I can be as harsh as anybody, but we'd do well to remember that this was the going rate for tickets only a few years ago. I think this puts attendance in reach of some people (families) that might not otherwise be able to see their way clear, so I'm glad to see it.

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
Looking at the available games, kinda weird to see UF lumped in with the ones listed. Guess they aren't quite as appealing as they used to be
I don't know if it has anything to do with this ticket offering, but UF fans have very little enthusiasm for the upcoming season. Most of the UF fans I know think 7 wins is their absolute ceiling and the announcement that Graham Mertz is the starting QB didn't do anything to improve their outlook.

Reactions: Blues man

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
I don't know if it has anything to do with this ticket offering, but UF fans have very little enthusiasm for the upcoming season. Most of the UF fans I know think 7 wins is their absolute ceiling and the announcement that Graham Mertz is the starting QB didn't do anything to improve their outlook.
So, they are walking a mile in our shoes, and that's a good thing.

Reactions: Blues man