I wasn't advocating anyone over Curtis. Merely commenting that he is an interesting player and lots of fun, but has too many turnovers and isn't a great scorer. An example of a starter that should be upgraded in recruiting in the long run (not dropped and recruited over mind you) if we want to be a consistent tournament team.Originally posted by I.I.:
More obsession in giving Rays minutes to Curtis ???? confusing to me.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982