I wasn't advocating anyone over Curtis. Merely commenting that he is an interesting player and lots of fun, but has too many turnovers and isn't a great scorer. An example of a starter that should be upgraded in recruiting in the long run (not dropped and recruited over mind you) if we want to be a consistent tournament team.Originally posted by I.I.:
More obsession in giving Rays minutes to Curtis ???? confusing to me.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game