Crooked Muschamp is getting a rais

muscleknight

Jan 20, 2022

Horseshoe04

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Jan 21, 2022
It’s very unchristian of me to feel the way I feel about that gigantic turd.
It's not our place to judge and I agree with your sentiment. Reality is he stole a lot of money from the school we love & what hurts more is
Skai Moore & Hayden Hurst & Bryan Edwards, went and won 9 games allowing him to steal more than he should have been allowed too.

Slim Chickens Gamecock

Feb 2, 2022
To me it just typifies how important recruiting is. You gotta have the players to have a leader such as Mushump and his style to prevail. And on the defensive side of the ball is where he absolutely belongs. To me, in my brief evaluation of Aubby's one year coach, he has the similar leadership style.
it is interesting that Shane pointed out, that the individual thinking on the team was thick in the culture- thus a good player(not great) like Shi Smith getting in the face of opposing players after a 7 yd completion??? Pose and posture as bad *** without any produced substance on the field. Me vs Us. I swear it is best to not feel contempt for his pay, because the cycle is at work (Karma). It will eat him again and will win by getting a better DE or OL to help support a growing skill set on this team. Him succeeding in making more bank will be a blip in the grand scheme. He showed me all I needed to see in the one video of him Spouting about "are you ready for some f...ing Gamecock Football. That is the equivalent of a Shi Smith, think like an individual, move. It is team that will excel
and he cant build that.

Anderson Gamecock

Joined Aug 4, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
I was disappointed in Muschamp's performance, but he didn't steal it. Tanner gave it to him.
I thought that Muschamp was going to be an asset despite his Florida record. I believed that his only problem was getting the right OC. He had success at LSU under Saban and at Texas under Mack Brown. Later realized the dots did not connect as a head coach. Never figured out why. Does not matter. I think his agent/attorney was/is Jimmy Sexton who represents a ton of SEC and other conf. coaches. He is the dude who negotiated the deal. Seemed OK at the time. Not so in retrospect. I have put it behind me. Shanetrain is the way to go. Forever to Thee.

Harvard Gamecock

Jan 20, 2022

WendellGee

Joined Jan 1, 2022
Jan 23, 2022
Being that Smart, Muschamp, McClendon, and Bobo are all back together at Ugag again, is there anything to them actually being "Trojan Horses" for Auburn, Florida, Oregon, Miami and us? Seems that all were rolling along pretty nicely until we signed these great former Ugag players. ;)
They're all Damn Good Dawgs!!!

Forkcock

Jan 21, 2022
All I know is that he parlayed being a crappy head coach into about $35,000,000.00.

Jan 21, 2022

I did until UGA hired him on and they have enjoyed the benefits at our expense... I feel like Spurrier, nothing good comes out of UGA..

It seems former UGA players become coaches at Carolina leave us in poor conditions and go back to UGA after coaching at Carolina within a couple years or sooner..

Ray Goff
Will Muschamp

Mike Bobo
Bryan McClendon

Dod Rangerfield

Jan 30, 2022
It's not our place to judge and I agree with your sentiment. Reality is he stole a lot of money from the school we love & what hurts more is
Skai Moore & Hayden Hurst & Bryan Edwards, went and won 9 games allowing him to steal more than he should have been allowed too.
Every Georgia game I watched this past season I found myself hoping to see a hard, out of bounds collision collect him.