Croom

jackobee

Redshirt
Mar 10, 2008
365
0
0
Did anyone else watching at home notice the expression on Croom's face? He was completely non plussed and had no idea. I could see frustration and confusion. That is not a look that should be on a head coach's face. I really like him as a person but I am afraid that sadly he is out of his depth. Without a capable offensive coordinator he cannot go on to the next level here. He was able to clean up the team and make some in roads in recruiting. However he cannot win the crucial games without a capable play caller.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report