Crumedy returning..

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
What's even more astounding is that these guys are returning to a university that has major attendance issues. But I'll take it.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
He said in his Egg Bowl post game he was gonna play for State next year. You could hear how pumped he was though so I didn’t put too much stock in it. So glad he’s back. He’ll make a huge difference.

AssEndDawg

Aug 1, 2007
He doesn't want to leave. Hell, he turned down LSU already.
I’ve thought about this a lot. How many defensive coordinators don’t have to put up with any crap from the head coach? I’ve never even seen Leach talk to him during the game. He has complete autonomy. As long as the pay is good, why would you leave for anything but a head coaching job?

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
I’ve thought about this a lot. How many defensive coordinators don’t have to put up with any crap from the head coach? I’ve never even seen Leach talk to him during the game. He has complete autonomy. As long as the pay is good, why would you leave for anything but a head coaching job?
I don't even think I've heard Leach mention Arnette by name in any of his interviews. Complete opposite of the situation when Mullen was here.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Steve Robertson blows a lot of smoke, but he made a very candid and interesting remark to Bo Bounds the other day about Arnett’s future.

Said in order to get the right HC opportunity, he may need to have success as a DC at one more school.

I don’t think he’s wrong.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I know NIL money is a factor in getting these guys back but I feel sure that they would be financially better off to go to the league now. You know Crumedy and Bookie would get drafted and not way late. I think they like where they are and the NIL keeps them from struggling. Of course another year might get them a higher draft slot. I do believe it's a good culture and a family atmosphere. Also Arnett said in an interview that Leach came and spoke to him one time during a game and that he was very surprised because Leach never comments. He has complete autonomy.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I don't even think I've heard Leach mention Arnette by name in any of his interviews. Complete opposite of the situation when Mullen was here.

He really rarely mentions the defense at all….good or bad. Postgame interviews after losses are always “receivers didn’t this, QB missed a read here, etc.”. He seems to legitimately view Arnett as the head coach of the defense.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
He really rarely mentions the defense at all….good or bad. Postgame interviews after losses are always “receivers didn’t this, QB missed a read here, etc.”. He seems to legitimately view Arnett as the head coach of the defense.

Unless asked, he doesn't mention much of any of the staff