Memphis/Desoto County peeps, it's icy this morning, huh? Pleasantly surprised that there are so few power outages....there's a pretty decent amount of ice out there.
Next Monday may say hold my beer.
At a little before 6 this morning it was thundering and lightning with hail and freezing rain at my house. Pure insanity. Hopefully it’s about to stop because **** was about to get real. Trees are swaying pretty good and the power lines are drooping.
I was starting to get flashbacks to 94.
I don’t watch the TV guys.
Just accept that you’re wrong and move on. Or for fun, beat her to the punch and mimic Ron next time. Got to keep them guessing which direction your gonna come from.I don't either, but the wife does, and likes to argue with me about it. I'll tell her what the weather is going to do, and she argues with me, "well, that's not what Ron Childers says." You'd think she'd have learned a lesson by now.
Just accept that you’re wrong and move on. Or for fun, beat her to the punch and mimic Ron next time. Got to keep them guessing which direction your gonna come from.
Oh man, do I feel your pain. My favorite is when she uses the futurecast to make plans on the hour based on where they predict heavy rain 16 hours from now. Same guys that said Sally was going to be a strong Tropical Storm headed for Mississippi.I don't either, but the wife does, and likes to argue with me about it. I'll tell her what the weather is going to do, and she argues with me, "well, that's not what Ron Childers says." You'd think she'd have learned a lesson by now.
Just put Britney Bryant on all the time. Smoke show.
Crystal death- Memphis. What's new?
Oh man, do I feel your pain. My favorite is when she uses the futurecast to make plans on the hour based on where they predict heavy rain 16 hours from now. Same guys that said Sally was going to be a strong Tropical Storm headed for Mississippi.
But I only traveled busy roads in town. Many coworkers claim to be iced in
I think I got a dance at Platinum Plus one time from Crystal Death
We’ll see. They have 4 days of snow forecasted currently. Plus it’s gonna be cold.Some of the latest models are starting to back away from the big numbers. We'll see. When they forecast snow around here, I always expect rain and 33 degrees.
We’ll see. They have 4 days of snow forecasted currently. Plus it’s gonna be cold.
View attachment 19449
Right now some models are suggesting an ice event Monday with snow at the tail end of it.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor