Thanks. Been trying them all...I'm on Will County. Nothuing.
Who won the 2A game?
who's your cable provider? do you haveHDSomeone effed this up, will have to wait until end of Blackhawks game. I'm filing a lawsuit. It's a conspiracy. Heads are gonna roll!
yeah, but it sounds like the guy that started the thread is on comcast low def and he wont get itUverse is in HD
Someone effed this up, will have to wait until end of Blackhawks game. I'm filing a lawsuit. It's a conspiracy. Heads are gonna roll! Directv cheated me out of two games. How will I explain this to my kids if I had any.
I have Directtv, and in the past I could go to 665-1 or the alternative channel. Not today. Wont matter in a few minutes anyways, just strange it's not a problem for other posters.
CaneSport football recruiting
Five-star EDGE Kameron McGee, nation's No. 2 ranked recruit, is 'very high' on Miami
Edgy Tim Football
Tonight Live: WJOL Pigskin Preview
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
How Notre Dame is turning up the heat on Chicago Brother Rice 2028 TE Jack McNamara
Edgy Tim Football
FREE: Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 8A Top 10 poll