Thanks. Been trying them all...I'm on Will County. Nothuing.
Who won the 2A game?
who's your cable provider? do you haveHDSomeone effed this up, will have to wait until end of Blackhawks game. I'm filing a lawsuit. It's a conspiracy. Heads are gonna roll!
yeah, but it sounds like the guy that started the thread is on comcast low def and he wont get itUverse is in HD
Someone effed this up, will have to wait until end of Blackhawks game. I'm filing a lawsuit. It's a conspiracy. Heads are gonna roll! Directv cheated me out of two games. How will I explain this to my kids if I had any.
I have Directtv, and in the past I could go to 665-1 or the alternative channel. Not today. Wont matter in a few minutes anyways, just strange it's not a problem for other posters.
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
CaneSport football recruiting
Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September
Badger Blitz Football
Following a Devastating Drop, Darrion Dupree Bounced Back to Spark Win at Penn State