I feel D2 is the most wide open class bc no one has proved dominance nor has played the most difficult schedule
1. East Butler put #1 bc I feel they have best win vs Howells Dodge
2. Shelby played 3 solid teams and won
3. NPSP played 2 solid teams
4. HD bc they are Howells Dodge and proven to know how to win
5. Lourdes play Shelby close
6. Laurel has the athletes and skill but need to prove their ability to win
7. Loomis is here bc they have not played anyone yet but need to prove themselves
I feel the top 4 could win the championship but would not be surprised if a dark horse comes out or big upsets in the playoffs
1. East Butler put #1 bc I feel they have best win vs Howells Dodge
2. Shelby played 3 solid teams and won
3. NPSP played 2 solid teams
4. HD bc they are Howells Dodge and proven to know how to win
5. Lourdes play Shelby close
6. Laurel has the athletes and skill but need to prove their ability to win
7. Loomis is here bc they have not played anyone yet but need to prove themselves
I feel the top 4 could win the championship but would not be surprised if a dark horse comes out or big upsets in the playoffs