IF he gets a first round grade:
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ter-nfl-draft-if-projected-as-a-first-rounder
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ter-nfl-draft-if-projected-as-a-first-rounder
I love me some Dak, but I don't see him being successful at the pro level at QB... it's just a different game. He's the perfect QB for Mullen's system but I wouldn't take him in the first 3 rounds.... just my opinion.
“One of the worst things is not going, getting injured and hurting your situation,” said Prescott. “I wouldn't risk it if I had a chance to go first round. I'm graduating college, and my time here will be done, I'll do exactly what I wanted to do.
“When the time came and there's an option, first, second or third round and I had the season I wanted to have, I'd go.”
Are you an NFL gm? Good, I hope Dak gets drafted high as possible
Dak is quoted as saying if he is a first rounder - he will go.
Tebow had terrible mechanics and had Harvin to boost his stats. Not that Dak doesn't have amazing talent around him, but Harvin turned laterals into TDs. Dak at least has to throw to route runners. Kaepernick and Newton have had productive seasons as mobile NFL quarterbacks . Dak is more likely to join this group than the one with Tebow and Manuel.
Dak will not be a top round pick unless he finishes strong. If he plays anything close to that level with us, I will be the first to wish him well and thank him for his time with us.
Have you seen the film room video. Dak is smart works harder than anybody and has improved every year. Not pro caliber is delusional. He can catch so potential tight end hold for field goals with an option for fakes and is very much a pro QB caliber athlete.I love me some Dak, but I don't see him being successful at the pro level at QB... it's just a different game. He's the perfect QB for Mullen's system but I wouldn't take him in the first 3 rounds.... just my opinion.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game