Dak

DawgNsuds

Senior
Jun 4, 2007
966
710
93
OMG SCREAMING MATCH RIGHT ON THE YACHT, GUYS.


To be fair, MacKenzie Scott is well known to have been instrumental in building Amazon and portraying her simply as the former Mrs. Bezos isn't accurate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: StillTbonewannabe

tldawg85

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2008
63
36
18
He should have a career year this year. It always happens after breakups
Sometimes there is truth to this...depends on the player of course but he has the mentality to put all the negativity into on-field prep. I don't think the Cowboys are going to be good enough for him to win MVP but I put 10$ down on Dak at +10000 to win Offensive Player of the Year....$1000 payout worth a flyer here!
 

tenureplan

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2008
8,582
1,220
113
Sometimes there is truth to this...depends on the player of course but he has the mentality to put all the negativity into on-field prep. I don't think the Cowboys are going to be good enough for him to win MVP but I put 10$ down on Dak at +10000 to win Offensive Player of the Year....$1000 payout worth a flyer here!
Abstaining raises testosterone. I wouldn't know first person because pron. But there is history of dudes losing the piece and finding the peace.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State