Damn, UGA

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,313
12,270
113
Ill Allow It GIF
 

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Wasn't that during their glory days? You would think that they would cherish "old times there are not forgotten"
Well, JFK sent 30,000 troops and forced Ole Miss to integrate. He also famously asked if we had nuclear warheads that would reach Oxford, Mississippi. I think he’s right behind Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant as “persona non grata” presidents in Oxford.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four