The State I know is so excited to have the ball that we gotta call a timeout.AgDawg said:I can see us running some wild play to start the game off only to fumble it and essentially give them a touchdown. That's the Mississippi State that I know.
God don't remind me of the '91 Liberty bowl.AgDawg said:I wonder if we will be able to execute these top secret plays. There is nothing worse than having a good play turn sour because of a fumble between the quarterback and running back.
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather