What makes you think that is not the case with any coach. We have been actively poached by Kiffin and others for years.That's what I was thinking about Mullen. His strength was finding under-valued recruits and developing them. They would be great for our NIL recruiting budget, since those type players would be less expensive. But with unlimited transfers, we would essentially be a minor league team for the blue bloods.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four