Dawg fans…. What do view as Kirby’s worst moment in…

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
his 1-5 odyssey against the GOAT?

2017 National Title Game
Being unprepared for QB2
Getting caught in Cover 2 on 2nd & 26

2018 SEC Championship Game
Once again unprepared for QB2
The Fields “fake punt”

2020 regular season
Letting rag arm SBIV throw one INT after another after leading at halftime
Trying to man cover Jaylon Waddle and Devonta Smith

2021 SEC Championship
Not blitzing Bryce Young after LSU and AU had already given you the blueprint
Trying to cover J Williams 1on1 with Kylie Ringo

2023 SEC Championship
Allowing Bobo to take the air out of the ball up 7-0 in the 1st qtr
Not calling a TO on the “completion” to Bond right before HT
Using two spies on Milroe, yet somehow allowing him to rip off two 4th quarter runs to ice the game.

I know there’s a lot to unpack here, but 4th and Kirby has literally made more bad coaching decisions in 5 Bama losses than Saban made in his entire career at Bama.

Last edited:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
his 1-5 odyssey agains the GOAT?

2017 National Title Game
Being unprepared for QB2
Getting caught in Cover 2 on 2nd & 26

2018 SEC Championship Game
Once again unprepared for QB2
The Fields “fake punt”

2020 regular season
Letting rag arm SBIV throw one INT after another after leading at halftime
Trying to man cover Jaylon Waddle and Devonta Smith

2021 SEC Championship
Not blitzing Bryce Young after LSU and AU had already given you the blueprint
Trying to cover J Williams 1on1 with Kylie Ringo

2023 SEC Championship
Allowing Bobo to take the air out of the ball up 7-0 in the 1st qtr
Not calling a TO on the “completion” to Bond right before HT
Using two spies on Milroe, yet somehow allowing him to rip off two 4th quarter runs to ice the game.

I know there’s a lot to unpack here, but 4th and Kirby has literally made more bad coaching decisions in 5 Bama losses than Saban made in his entire career at Bama.
There is no shame in losing to Saban or Alabama.

They were a dynasty the likes of which never seen. Headed by the Goat who revolutionized recruiting managing to hoard elite recruit after elite recruit way before other teams started doing it.

It’s not like Kirby is 1-5 against Day, Heupel, Jimbo, Sarkisian, Kiffen or something.

I get throwing up the record at face value to brag, but to insinuate it’s some type of legacy ding to lose repeatedly to the person who is known as the best to ever do it is silly to me…

As to your OP, I don’t dwell on the failures. Up until 2021 I had more than enough time to do that.

Im just looking forward to the bright future and present in which UGA has won 2 of the last 3 natties…

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

They were a dynasty the likes of which never seen. Headed by the Goat who revolutionized recruiting managing to hoard elite recruit after elite recruit way before other teams started doing it.

It’s not like Kirby is 1-5 against Day, Heupel, Jimbo, Sarkisian, Kiffen or something.

I get throwing up the record at face value to brag, but to insinuate it’s some type of legacy ding to lose repeatedly to the person who is known as the best to ever do it is silly to me…

As to your OP, I don’t dwell on the failures. Up until 2021 I had more than enough time to do that.

Im just looking forward to the bright future and present in which UGA has won 2 of the last 3 natties…
And lost 2 of the last 3 to the true kings of college football

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
And lost 2 of the last 3 to the true kings of college football
Well if Bama starts going 7-5 and manages to beat UGA 2 outta 3 times, i might be triggered by you saying that.

Considering they are closing the chapter on the greatest modern era dynasty, it doesn’t really bother me knowing they’ve dominated UGA and everybody else.

That’s literally what dynasties do, I’m just hoping UGA can parlay their last 2 outta 3 natties into a dynastic run of their own.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Well if Bama starts going 7-5 and manages to beat UGA 2 outta 3 times, i might be triggered by you saying that.

Considering they are closing the chapter on the greatest modern era dynasty, it doesn’t really bother me knowing they’ve dominated UGA and everybody else.

That’s literally what dynasties do, I’m just hoping UGA can parlay their last 2 outta 3 natties into a dynastic run of their own.
Lol. Closing the chapter? 7-5? The revisionist history from rival fans is hilarious. Yeah, Bama was pretty $hitty from 1997-2007 and 1957-1960. Beyond that, can you point to one time in history where Bama was a perennial also ran in the SEC? A 7-5 team?I hate to tell you, but Mike Shula isn’t walking back through that door. Bama is built for sustained success and DeBoer is just the man to keep the train rolling. LSU was great for a decade after Saban left and that was with Les frickin Miles at the helm. Can’t wait to watch the meltdown after Bama beats UGA in Ttown. The collective oh **** from the rest of college football will be priceless.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021

"Bama is the King of CFB"

"Lol at 4th and Kirby for losing to Bama"

Reactions: Ropedawg82

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
As to the OP, the worst moment was easily somewhere in year 1 transitioning from the crap O line Richt left with a true Freshmen QB.

Reactions: MattUGA1

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Wasn't there a couple of NFL guys on that OL including a 1st rounder ?
the group was horrid in 16. We had to take a transfer from rhode island to play tackle. Tyler Catalina, he eventually was UDFA in nfl as a guard, but it wasn't pretty in Athens.

we had one guy total drafted in the 17 class for all positions. There was undeveloped talent there in the OL room, but it was mostly undeveloped. 4 of those starters were replaced the next year

Question though, did you watch much UGA football in 16 or just talking out of your a$$ as usual?

Last edited:

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
the group was horrid in 16. We had to take a transfer from rhode island to play tackle. Tyler Catalina, he eventually was UDFA in nfl as a guard, but it wasn't pretty in Athens.

we had one guy total drafted in the 17 class for all positions. There was undeveloped talent there in the OL room, but it was mostly undeveloped. 4 of those starters were replaced the next year

Question though, did you watch much UGA football in 16 or just talking out of your a$$ as usual?

I can't remember the centers name but I think he made All SEC and made a NFL roster and I know Wynn was on that OL so it wasn't devoid of talent and Titboss was the OL coach.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
If I recall correctly cover 2 was called and would have worked but in the 17 game but our FS played more cover 3 which is why he was out of position on that throw.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Lol. Closing the chapter? 7-5? The revisionist history from rival fans is hilarious. Yeah, Bama was pretty $hitty from 1997-2007 and 1957-1960. Beyond that, can you point to one time in history where Bama was a perennial also ran in the SEC? A 7-5 team?I hate to tell you, but Mike Shula isn’t walking back through that door. Bama is built for sustained success and DeBoer is just the man to keep the train rolling. LSU was great for a decade after Saban left and that was with Les frickin Miles at the helm. Can’t wait to watch the meltdown after Bama beats UGA in Ttown. The collective oh **** from the rest of college football will be priceless.
Yes “closing the chapter” have you forgot that Saban retired? That’s me simply saying things will be different imo and that I don’t think DeBoer will sustain the same level of success as Saban

For you to feign intelligence so much you completely missed my point about Bama going 7-5 potentially and I’m not being a revisionist. Your reading comp skills just suck.

My point is, gumps are so insecure that they brag about beating UGA and rhetorically ask “how did you lose to Bama” as if Bama is some “perennial also ran”. Y’all brag and are so elated about beating UGA that yall sound like TN, FL or GT fans…

#ButWeBeatUGADoe?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
One minute they’re the best ever, the next he’s bragging about beating UGA as if he can’t believe it.
Not that he can’t believe…..more about that the self-proclaimed “new standard” can’t seem to consistently beat the gold standard.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Not that he can’t believe…..more about that the self-proclaimed “new standard” can’t seem to consistently beat the gold standard.
Look Billiam, I know as a gump fanboy you’ll never be objective when it comes to UGA but it’s widely accepted that UGA is the new standard despite Kirby’s 1-5 record vs Bama.

2 outta the last 3 natties and being favored to win 3 outta 4 kinda substantiates the “self proclamations” imho iyam as well…

The facts are UGA has lost 2 games in 3 seasons one of the which they missed a fg and lost the turnover battle to only lose by 3 against the GOAT.

Of course gumps will never admit it but that’s nothing to sneeze at…

We can agree to disagree though Billiam, we’re both entitled to our opinions viewpoints and perspectives…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
UGAs 26-43 record all time vs The King makes it easy for anyone to believe it.
I got news for ya, CFB is way way way more than UGA v Bama buddy.

I get it, bragging about outdated natties and beating UGA is pretty much all gumps have lately.

However, pretending your 2-1 record vs UGA, 2 SEC titles/2Div titles>UGA’s 1-2 record vs Bama, 1 SEC tile/3Div titles,b2b natties over the last 3 season just doesn’t make it so.

Reactions: MattUGA1

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

I get it, bragging about outdated natties and beating UGA is pretty much all gumps have lately.

However, pretending your 2-1 record vs UGA, 2 SEC titles/2Div titles>UGA’s 1-2 record vs Bama, 1 SEC tile/3Div titles,b2b natties over the last 3 season just doesn’t make it so.

Really not sure why you would call it "pretending" hell who am I kidding I lmow exactly why you would call it that. The facts remain when UGA has faced The King under 4th and Kirby they have failed everytime but once. Yes that 1x was for a Natty and congrats but it doesn't erase the stain and it's not just gumps talking about it. 4th and Kirby had a chance to make that stain fade a little last year but he **** down his leg like he usually does vs The King. Forbes wrote a article about it. He tends to always find a way to lose.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Look Billiam, I know as a gump fanboy you’ll never be objective when it comes to UGA but it’s widely accepted that UGA is the new standard despite Kirby’s 1-5 record vs Bama.

2 outta the last 3 natties and being favored to win 3 outta 4 kinda substantiates the “self proclamations” imho iyam as well…

The facts are UGA has lost 2 games in 3 seasons one of the which they missed a fg and lost the turnover battle to only lose by 3 against the GOAT.

Of course gumps will never admit it but that’s nothing to sneeze at…

We can agree to disagree though Billiam, we’re both entitled to our opinions viewpoints and perspectives…
Widely accepted by whom? David Pollack? Again, I don’t remember Clemson fans talking about being the “standard” when they won 2 out of 3. UGA was “favored” to win it last year. You will probably find that UGA often wins when they aren’t favored (the whole rat poison thing that Saban talked about frequently). Alabama rarely won the NC when they were considered the favorite. So, I don’t really GAS about who is “favored” before the season. That proves absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Ichabod

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Does anyone remember Clemson fans acting like this? UGA’s penis envy is hilarious to watch real time.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Really not sure why you would call it "pretending" hell who am I kidding I lmow exactly why you would call it that. The facts remain when UGA has faced The King under 4th and Kirby they have failed everytime but once. Yes that 1x was for a Natty and congrats but it doesn't erase the stain and it's not just gumps talking about it. 4th and Kirby had a chance to make that stain fade a little last year but he **** down his leg like he usually does vs The King. Forbes wrote an article about it. He tends to always find a way to lose.
We can agree to disagree…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Widely accepted by whom? David Pollack? Again, I don’t remember Clemson fans talking about being the “standard” when they won 2 out of 3. UGA was “favored” to win it last year. You will probably find that UGA often wins when they aren’t favored (the whole rat poison thing that Saban talked about frequently). Alabama rarely won the NC when they were considered the favorite. So, I don’t really GAS about who is “favored” before the season. That proves absolutely nothing.
Ok, I’m not trying to convince you it is.

That’s what I believe, stop eating your time trying to convince me the way you view things in superior.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Ok, I’m not trying to convince you it is.

That’s what I believe, stop eating your time trying to convince me the way you view things in superior.
Ok bud. Keep believing that UGA being “favored” means something. UGA needs to win another one soon or they will just be Clemson. The pressure is on.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Does anyone remember Clemson fans acting like this? UGA’s penis envy is hilarious to watch real time.
Just like the insecurity and god complex Bama fans develop from their fandom.

I’m itt giving Saban/Bama their just due, I have no reason to envy Bama.

It is what it is, they were a dynasty I acknowledged that. You just pretend I don’t because you love having DA redundant arguments like a female over college football.

Instead of foolishly dwelling on the fact that Bama has accomplished what they have and it’s nothing I can do about it, I rather focus on the prospects of UGA forming a dynasty of their own.

Something Bama fans are obviously very contempt about.

I digress though Billiam…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Ok bud. Keep believing that UGA being “favored” means something. UGA needs to win another one soon or they will just be Clemson. The pressure is on.
It does mean something if only that they are in fact “favored”.

Go argue with a brick wall Billiam…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Just like the insecurity and god complex Bama fans develop from their fandom.

I’m itt giving Saban/Bama their just due, I have no reason to envy Bama.

It is what it is, they were a dynasty I acknowledged that. You just pretend I don’t because you love having DA redundant arguments like a female over college football.

Instead of foolishly dwelling on the fact that Bama has accomplished what they have and it’s nothing I can do about it, I rather focus on the prospects of UGA forming a dynasty of their own.

Something Bama fans are obviously very contempt about.

I digress though Billiam…
Not going to read all of that, but I bet it is filled with penis envy.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I’m actually interested in some answers. I’m happy to give my answers on Saban. While some praise him to walk on water, there’s a few things that drove me nuts on him.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Not going to read all of that, but I bet it is filled with penis envy.
I have no reason to envy a program that hasn’t won a natty since Covid meanwhile UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years, but if it helps you feel better to say that knock yourself out…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I have no reason to envy a program that hasn’t won a natty since Covid meanwhile UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years, but if it helps you feel better to say that knock yourself out…
UGA was “favored” last year, but still got pistol-whipped by THE STANDARD. Meanwhile, you still go on and on about old n*tties.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
UGA was “favored” last year, but still got pistol-whipped by THE STANDARD. Meanwhile, you still go on and on about old n*tties.
They were favored in 2021 and 2022 and dominated every team they played winning b2b natties both those seasons DA hence me saying “3 outta 4”

Your clap back would make more sense if I only focused on last season.

Like I said though, I’m not trying to convince you to agree with me, but for 3 seasons straight you’ve incessantly nagged simply because I won’t conform to your way of thinking and how I chose to be a fan.

Its kinda pathetic…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
They were favored in 2021 and 2022 and dominated every team they play both those seasons DA hence me saying “3 outta 4”

Your clap back would make more sense if I only focused on last season.

Like I said though, I’m not trying to convince you to agree with me, but for 3 seasons straight you’ve incessantly nagged simply because I won’t conform to your way of thinking and how I chose to be a fan.

Its kinda pathetic…
UGA wasn’t favored in either of those seasons. Actually, Alabama was favored in both. You are really bad at this thing called “facts”.

By the way…..”dominated every team they played” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Has any n*tty winning team ever gotten abused by 3 scores?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
UGA wasn’t favored in either of those seasons. Actually, Alabama was favored in both. You are really bad at this thing called “facts”.

By the way…..”dominated every team they played” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Has any n*tty winning team ever gotten abused by 3 scores?
Even if I’m wrong about that my point that they’re in fact favored to win 3 outta 4 that has you melting down still remains.

Don’t know why it bothers you so much…

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Even if I’m wrong about that my point that they’re in fact favored to win 3 outta 4 that has you melting down still remains.

Don’t know why it bothers you so much…
Just pointing out the fact that “favored” doesn’t, actually, mean sh*t. When was the last time the preseason “favorite” actually won it? You probably wouldn’t know since you only started following in 2021 and disappear after every UGA L.
Awkward Bye Bye GIF by eUnited

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Just pointing out the fact that “favored” doesn’t, actually, mean sh*t. When was the last time the preseason “favorite” actually won it? You probably wouldn’t know since you only started following in 2021 and disappear after every UGA L.
Awkward Bye Bye GIF by eUnited
Me citing the fact that UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years really bothers you Billiam, its apparent…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Me citing the fact that UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years really bothers you Billiam, its apparent…
When you get proven to be a colossal DA, deflect to “you’re bothered!!!” It is too easy to debunk your posts, home slice.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
When you get proven to be a colossal DA, deflect to “you’re bothered!!!” It is too easy to debunk your posts, home slice.
I mean I admitted that I’m wrong on UGA being favored to win it in 21 and 22.

It’s not a deflection to still cite the fact that UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years.

The difference between me and you is I can humble myself and admit when I said something wrong.

Did I mention UGA is in fact favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years?

Latest posts