Dawg fans…. What do view as Kirby’s worst moment in…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I mean I admitted that I’m wrong on UGA being favored to win it in 21 and 22.

It’s not a deflection to still cite the fact that UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years.

The difference between me and you is I can humble myself and admit when I said something wrong.

Did I mention UGA is in fact favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years?
Did you also mention 1-5? UGA can’t dodge Alabama this year, kiddo. Btw, you didn’t “admit” you were wrong. You said “even if I’m wrong”.

Last edited:

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
I mean I admitted that I’m wrong on UGA being favored to win it in 21 and 22.

It’s not a deflection to still cite the fact that UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years.

The difference between me and you is I can humble myself and admit when I said something wrong.

Did I mention UGA is in fact favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years?

Most Sharp's in Vegas think it's going to be The Suckeyes

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Did you also mention 1-5? UGA can’t dodge Alabama this year, kiddo. Btw, you didn’t “admit” you were wrong. You said “even if I’m wrong”.
Ok but UGA is still favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years….

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Oh yeah , I just checked and UGA was favored to win the natty in 2021 even after losing to Bama in the SECC, they were favored to beat TCU, they were preseason favorites last year.

I never said they were exclusively pre-season favorites so I’m technically not wrong…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Oh yeah , I just checked and UGA was favored to win the natty in 2021 even after losing to Bama in the SECC, they were favored to beat TCU, they were preseason favorites last year.

I never said they were exclusively pre-season favorites so I’m technically not wrong…
There it is. The typical Doe backtrack. You were talking about UGA being “favored” right now to win the 2024……i.e. preseason favorites. Your post earlier said “yeah, well UGA was the favorites in 21 and 22 and won the NC!” with the reference being preseason favorites, which they weren’t. But continue with the backtrack lmao.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
There it is. The typical Doe backtrack. You were talking about UGA being “favored” right now to win the 2024……i.e. preseason favorites. Your post earlier said “yeah, well UGA was the favorites in 21 and 22 and won the NC!” with the reference being preseason favorites, which they weren’t. But continue with the backtrack lmao.
I’m not reading all that but UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years… :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m not reading all that but UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years… :ROFLMAO:
Reverse Fran Healy GIF by Travis

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
They were “favored” last year too, only to get pistol-whipped by the program that ABSOLUTELY OWNS them.
They were favored to win the 2021 and 2022 natty as well Billiam and did.

It’s hilarious how much you get triggered over me saying UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years. :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
They were favored to win the 2021 and 2022 natty as well Billiam and did.

It’s hilarious how much you get triggered over me saying UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years. :ROFLMAO:
We’ve been through this, snot-nosed simpleton. UGA wasn’t favored in 2021 or 2022. Imagine trying to brag about being “favored” to do something to fans of a program that actually did win 3 out of 4. I guess you can still hold on to being “favored” after Alabama whips that a$$ again.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
We’ve been through this, snot-nosed simpleton. UGA wasn’t favored in 2021 or 2022. Imagine trying to brag about being “favored” to do something to fans of a program that actually did win 3 out of 4. I guess you can still hold on to being “favored” after Alabama whips that a$$ again.
:ROFLMAO:Im not reading that but it does not change the fact that UGA is favored to win their 3rd natty in 4 years…

You can keep crying about it doe…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
:ROFLMAO:Im not reading that but it does not change the fact that UGA is favored to win their 3rd natty in 4 years…

You can keep crying about it doe…
It also doesn't change the fact that Alabama OWNS UGA, and by extension, your spineless a$$ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
“Mom!! Cancel my sub!! Alabama beat our a$$ again doe!”

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It also doesn't change the fact that Alabama OWNS UGA, and by extension, your spineless a$$ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
“Mom!! Cancel my sub!! Alabama beat out a$$ again doe!”
More yo mama jokes :ROFLMAO: , you’re definetly not an insecure triggered fragile ego having gump fanboy…
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

#ButUGAStillFavoredToWin3Outta4Doe?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
More yo mama jokes :ROFLMAO: , you’re definetly not an insecure triggered fragile ego having gump fanboy…

#ButUGAStillFavoredToWin3Outta4Doe?
^Made this spineless coward quit the internets. It doesn’t get more “fragile” than that, simp.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
^Made this spineless coward quit the internets. It doesn’t get more “fragile” than that, simp.
Good thing history will only remember UGA winning 2 of the last 3 natties and not some random stranger on the internet “quiting”, or how you melted down over it for 3 years

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I would say you’re entitled to
opinion.

I don’t care, I’m not trying to convince you the way I choose to perceive things is superior or that yours is inferior.

I just find it funny how you gumps want to scrutinize UGA’s nattie’s when Bama has been incapable of winning one recently.

I would say UGA only backed into 1 of their 2 natties. 2022 was legit.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Good thing history will only remember UGA winning 2 of the last 3 natties and not some random stranger on the internet “quiting”, or how you melted down over it for 3 years
Oh, history will remember it as long as your spineless a$$ posts on message boards. Similar to Kirby’s 1-5 record against Alabama, your cowardice is a stain that just won’t wash off.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Oh, history will remember it as long as your spineless a$$ posts on message boards. Similar to Kirby’s 1-5 record against Alabama, your cowardice is a stain that just won’t wash off.
Billiam snap back to reality man.

You’re pretty much the only person on planet Earth that cares about my supposed “cowardice”.

#ButUGAIsStillFavoredToWinIts3rdNattyIn4YearsDoe?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Billiam snap back to reality man.

You’re pretty much the only person on planet Earth that cares about my supposed “cowardice”.

The fact that you don’t care how big of a spineless coward you are is the scary part. The dead giveaway when your little “feelings” get hurt is the incessant use of the same Key and Peele gif.
Rebecca Wisocky Comedy GIF by CBS

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The fact that you don’t care how big of a spineless coward you are is the scary part. The dead giveaway when your little “feelings” get hurt is the incessant use of the same Key and Peele gif.
Rebecca Wisocky Comedy GIF by CBS
You’ve spammed “spineless coward” “ mom cancel my sub” and “Bama owns UGA” an unforgivable amount of times itt Billiam… give me a break with the “iNcEsSaNt uSe” bs :ROFLMAO:

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
I would say you’re entitled to
opinion.

I don’t care, I’m not trying to convince you the way I choose to perceive things is superior or that yours is inferior.

I just find it funny how you gumps want to scrutinize UGA’s nattie’s when Bama has been incapable of winning one recently.
I hate the fact that we haven’t won a nattie since 2020, but I can also hold my head high knowing that we’ve won 2 of the last 3 SEC titles, and that during the greatest sustained success in the history of UGA football, they are 1-2 against the Kings of college football. You can say it doesn’t bother you and natties are all that matter, and in the end, you’re probably right, but I know it bothers you. And it damn sure bothers Kirby.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’ve spammed “spineless coward” “ mom cancel my sub” and “Bama owns UGA” an unforgivable amount of times itt Billiam… give me a break with the “iNcEsSaNt uSe” bs :ROFLMAO:

Key Peele gif over and over = Spineless Coward triggered

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
So triggered that I will disappear…..wait, wait, nevermind.
I’m not a spineless coward doe.
So triggered that I would start to passionately despise some stranger on the internet for being a fan of another team and continuously lash out at them for 3 years….wait, wait, nevermind.

Im not a insecure obsessed gump fanboy doe?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So triggered that I would start to passionately despise some stranger on the internet for being a fan of another team and continuously lash out at them for 3 years….wait, wait, nevermind.

Im not an insecure obsessed gump fanboy doe?
Awww, even though this poor little fella is clearly a spineless coward, he doesn’t want anyone to notice or, God forbid, call him out on it.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Awww, even though this poor little fella is clearly a spineless coward, he doesn’t want anyone to notice or, God forbid, call him out on it.
I don’t mind some obsessed gump fanboy on the internet hell bent on “hurting my feelings” constantly “calling me out”.

I just think it’s sad that this type of thing is clearly so important to you.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Yeah we did, we were wrong…it happens

Bama fans said they were gonna get revenge after UGA won the 2021 natty.

Said the only reason they lost is because of injuries and Bama was “rebuilding” and Saban/Bama would go “scorched earth” in 2022, then misaed thw playoffs by losing the division.

Said it would be another 40 years before UGA gets another generational defense to win a natty.

Care to admit how yall were wrong about that like I did…

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Yeah we did, we were wrong…it happens

Bama fans said they were gonna get revenge after UGA won the 2021 natty.

Said the only reason they lost is because of injuries and Bama was “rebuilding” and Saban/Bama would go “scorched earth” in 2022, then misaed thw playoffs by losing the division.

Said it would be another 40 years before UGA gets another generational defense to win a natty.

Care to admit how yall were wrong about that like I did…

Not sure who you are addressing the "yall" to bc I never made excuses about the injuries. There was no excuse not having more than 2 legit SEC WRs on the 2021 team. That's all Sabans fault

Reactions: KoreyDawg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Not sure who you are addressing the "yall" to bc I never made excuses about the injuries. There was no excuse not having more than 2 legit SEC WRs on the 2021 team. That's all Sabans fault
You’re the only gump I know that looks at it like that.

The rest of them blame the loss on injuries….

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t mind some obsessed gump fanboy on the internet hell bent on “hurting my feelings” constantly “calling me out”.

I just think it’s sad that this type of thing is clearly so important to you.

It’s not “important”. It is pretty easy actually. It only takes about 3 seconds to remind you that you are a spineless coward. Seeing how upset you get about it is a bonus lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re the only gump I know that looks at it like that.

The rest of them blame the loss on injuries….
Both of you are right. Alabama should have had more than 2 WRs. It is also apparent to anyone with a brain that UGA had no answer for Metchie or Jameson Williams.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Doe doesn’t understand that people who have been there before, and know how much luck is involved with winning an NC on top of being a top 3-5 talented team, don’t go around proclaiming “scorched earth” and “Alabama will cruise to a natty!” He makes those arguments up as some sort of a “gotcha” moment without any actual proof of Alabama fans saying “most talented team ever!!!!! Scorched earth!!!” The dude is a colossal DA, and a spineless coward.

Reactions: Motley Tide

Latest posts