Dawgs vs Buzzards Game Thread

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,541
1,111
113
Tough midweek game coming off a good road trip. Obviously should be a sellout for them; be nice to see a bounce back win in fine-fashion!
 

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,541
1,111
113
Sweeney Todd on the hill … I’ve liked him so far. Should be a tough test but hope he shows up.
 

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,541
1,111
113
Just for kicks, VA Tech losing by 9 in their midweek to Marshal, damn.
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,116
10,647
113
I've never been more upset with the MSU admin. as I am right now!
Having said that, you can listen by going to the USM website, Baseball schedule/
They have a listen link.
I guess Salmon had rather we all pay attention to basketball at Florida tonight.
 

skydawg1

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2007
5,598
1,983
113
620 AM in the Jackson area. 104.7 FM.

State radio is streaming only from the hailstate app
 

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,541
1,111
113
Game On Lets Do It GIF by FX Networks
 

CEO2044

Senior
May 11, 2009
1,945
618
113
It’s the first inning- we have offense too. We will see.

To be fair— we had a huge weekend, then sounds like we took a bus from Arlington to Hattiesburg for this. And this is a really good team. It’s an easy game to slip in.
 

JackShephard

Senior
Sep 27, 2011
1,725
877
113
It’s the first inning- we have offense too. We will see.

To be fair— we had a huge weekend, then sounds like we took a bus from Arlington to Hattiesburg for this. And this is a really good team. It’s an easy game to slip in.
Yeah, I'm not going to cry if we lose. I get all that. Southern looks ready for business and we look bored. It just sucks bc of the way southern players and fans act.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Msuirondawgs

MStateU

All-Conference
Nov 15, 2009
1,077
2,307
113
Guys. Varsity app. It’s great. You can listen to almost every team football and baseball games.
 
  • Like
Reactions: onewoof

CEO2044

Senior
May 11, 2009
1,945
618
113
Yeah, I'm not going to cry if we lose. I get all that. Southern looks ready for business and we look bored. It just sucks bc of the way southern players and fans act.
I don’t disagree. I actually like their program and used to pull for them a lot. I was surprised when I started hearing how their fans felt about us. Weird to me.

I do like their coach- lot of Delta ties. He’s really good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JackShephard

Maroon13

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
4,185
4,376
113
.

To be fair— we had a huge weekend, then sounds like we took a bus from Arlington to Hattiesburg for this. And this is a really good team. It’s an easy game to slip in.
USM went to round rock, swept. Come home and beat Alabama that Tuesday.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report