DawgStudent

Avelso

Redshirt
Apr 20, 2014
105
0
0
You asked on Twitter earlier today to discuss why. I don’t do Twitter very well but tonight in Oxford is why. Same song different verse. It’s simply not fun to watch and thankfully I’m at home and don’t have to drive back home which is worse than watching this crap on TV night in and night out.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,540
22,337
113
Last night proved my point. We aren’t consistent enough to draw fans in.

I bet State beats Bama Saturday.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State