Day 1 games

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,241
126,540
93
Well at least UL fans have a short ride home.
Sad Will Ferrell GIF by First We Feast
 

know1

Heisman
Dec 8, 2002
12,855
14,925
0
I didn't see one when I started this when. I apologize if I messed up.
It's understandable. It's been difficult to find any threads on the current season that still hasn't finished and is in its most exciting portion when there are 78 threads a day this week on the transfer portal prospects. I'm in withdrawal because it's been 12 seconds since we got an update on Eaglesnuff.
 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
Auburn could lose next round...
Maybe?

Hard to draw conclusions from one game. Creighton wasn't an uber strong 9 seed by any metric before the game. They were mid to high 30's in kenpom and barttorvik.

Auburn's worst game was on the road against Texas A&M. Otherwise they've lost close games against 1 and 2 seeds.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'