Day 1 games

BC_Wader

All-American
Aug 13, 2021
5,063
9,580
113
BWW is awful Twin Peaks much better wings

Frickers better than Roosters but not many around. Best eye candy at Twin Peaks or if ever around Dallas Tx try Tightends.
Twin Peaks I've heard of but never been. Don't know of we have any in the Louisville area. I've always said if someone could have the flavor and smokieness of Bootleg BBQ but the size of Roosters it would be the best wings on the planet.
 

gbl97

All-American
Mar 12, 2002
3,649
5,538
113
This color commentator on the Purdue game is brutal to listen to.
 

BigBlue1992

All-Conference
Apr 17, 2011
2,026
3,762
81
We shouldn’t get cocky yet. Pope needs number 1 himself. Who already had enough bad karma to last a lifetime this year.
I’m not cocky at all! I’m just getting my hits in. If we can’t beat Troy then we don’t deserve to be there either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'