DBU....

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Matthew Broderick GIF

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
May get drafted into the NFL but then you don’t hear about them again.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The need for validation shown by UGA fans is hilarious. “NFLU”…..except, you aren’t. Simple research shows that UGA is an entire draft class behind Alabama in number of players in the league. Comparing Kirby’s first 7 years to Saban when Saban was at an inferior school is also cute. “NFLKirby” just got outdone by a “tier 2” coach in only his 2nd year at said school.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The need for validation shown by UGA fans is hilarious. “NFLU”…..except, you aren’t. Simple research shows that UGA is an entire draft class behind Alabama in number of players in the league. Comparing Kirby’s first 7 years to Saban when Saban was at an inferior school is also cute. “NFLKirby” just got outdone by a “tier 2” coach in only his 2nd year at said school.
Outdone? You’re so phucken stupid, I can’t wait to see DeBust in a real conference, the honeymoon is over my guy, time to play some real football son, let’s see what he’s made of. No more Colorado State, Washington State, Stanford and on and on, ITS GO TIME BOY!!!! Nothing like playing on the road in the SEC, and now we got Texas and Oklahoma joining, it’s about to get real for your boy.The GOAT is gone!!!!!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Outdone? You’re so phucken stupid, I can’t wait to see DeBust in a real conference, the honeymoon is over my guy, time to play some real football son, let’s see what he’s made of. No more Colorado State, Washington State, Stanford and on and on, ITS GO TIME BOY!!!! Nothing like playing on the road in the SEC, and now we got Texas and Oklahoma joining, it’s about to get real for your boy.The GOAT is gone!!!!!
This guy isn’t rattled AT ALL lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Facts son, reality is coming my friend
Current reality…10 draft picks from a middle of the pack PAC12 program to only 8 draft picks with multiple top ranked classes. Just how many #1 classes does Kirby need to level the playing field with DeBawse?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Current reality…10 draft picks from a middle of the pack PAC12 program to only 8 draft picks with multiple top ranked classes. Just how many #1 classes does Kirby need to level the playing field with DeBawse?
How many of those kids were recruited by DeBust? Somehow I can’t get a answer for this question without you tap dancing

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
How many of those kids were recruited by DeBust? Somehow I can’t get a answer for this question without you tap dancing
Because you have double standards, fvckboiiii. When Kirby takes a transfer, it is “development” that got him drafted according to you. You DAs also attribute Richt recruits to Kirby’s “players drafted” graphic. Additionally, Deboer’s recruits aren’t draft eligible yet. Do you understand how big of a DA you are now?

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Since you mentioned Texas, Debust is 2-0 vs Texas under Sark

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
U can free pick all you want to son, reality is coming
Coming from the DA who focuses on the single win UGA has against Alabama’s B-team instead of the 5 LLLLL’s and wants to talk about “free pick”. Priceless.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Coming from the DA who focuses on the single win UGA has against Alabama’s B-team instead of the 5 LLLLL’s and wants to talk about “free pick”. Priceless.
Facts seems to bother this little phaggot

Latest posts