DBU....

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Lots of rationalizing by the little Gumps ITT. To be fair I would be too if Kirby retired and we replaced him with a guy who has more NAIA coaching experience than he does coaching big boy football.
but but but Silly Willy said that heā€™s the new GOAT
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Lots of rationalizing by the little Gumps ITT. To be fair I would be too if Kirby retired and we replaced him with a guy who has more NAIA coaching experience than he does coaching big boy football.
Entertaining to see UGA fans beat their chests when Kirby is 1-5 against Alabama.

Have you already drafted your ā€œRefs screwed usā€ excuses for the game in September?

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

So you admit that a NAIA HC put more players in the 1st round this year than 4th and Kirby šŸ˜†

• Haha

CoastalGaDawg

Apr 28, 2023
Kweers like this are setting themselves up for an epic fall. What will you say when ā€œNAIAā€ beats Kirbyā€™s a$$ in September?

I mean he should. Itā€™s in Tusky. Inherited a great roster from the goat. God only knows how insecure you little Gumps will be if NAIA Ken canā€™t beat the Dawgs at home.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I mean he should. Itā€™s in Tusky. Inherited a great roster from the goat. God only knows how insecure you little Gumps will be if NAIA Ken canā€™t beat the Dawgs at home.
Should he? UGA will be favored. After all the sh*t that you clowns have talked, the UGA homeboard will meltdown if Kirby does what he always does and gets pistol-whipped by Alabama again.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Wait. Weā€™ve been hearing how he lost all of the GOATs players. So when he beats that ***, is it because of Saban or him?

CoastalGaDawg

Apr 28, 2023
Should he? UGA will be favored. After all the sh*t that you clowns have talked, the UGA homeboard will meltdown if Kirby does what he always does and gets pistol-whipped by Alabama again.

We would be favored? Tells you what Vegas thinks about naia Ken I guess

CoastalGaDawg

Apr 28, 2023
UGA has been ā€œfavoredā€ over Alabama the last few times, only to get that a$$ beat like always.

Seems like youā€™re hedging already. Greasing up the ā€œyou were favoredā€ talking point. For a home game. Yikes.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Seems like youā€™re hedging already. Greasing up the ā€œyou were favoredā€ talking point. For a home game. Yikes.
Iā€™ve been pretty consistent with the take that you boys are setting yourselves up for an epic fail when DeBoer beats that a$$. You might want to begin working on your ā€œrefs screwed usā€ excuse.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Iā€™ve been pretty consistent with the take that you boys are setting yourselves up for an epic fail when DeBoer beats that a$$. You might want to begin working on your ā€œrefs screwed usā€ excuse.
ā€œThat was a facemask should have been calledā€ ā€œThey should have reviewed itā€
ā€œI hate playing Alabama because not only do you have to play them, you have to play the refsā€

• Haha

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
ā€œThat was a facemask should have been calledā€ ā€œThey should have reviewed itā€
ā€œI hate playing Alabama because not only do you have to play them, you have to play the refsā€
Making up more lies

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
UGA fans are the king of b*tching about the ā€œrefsā€. I couldnā€™t imagine how you clowns would have reacted if you got the shaft like Alabama did in Neyland 2022.
You lost son, take it like a man, Heupel made Saban his biitch, just like heā€™s going to do DeBust this year, BOOK IT

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You lost son, take it like a man, Heupel made Saban his biitch, just like heā€™s going to do DeBust this year, BOOK IT
A b*tch is a good description of someone who is 1-5 against somebodyā€¦..how does it feel to be so inferior to the state right next to you? I couldnā€™t imagine.

Latest posts