Sorry for the inconvenience. Just a recommendation of Marketing from a respected source out of Mississippi State's ECAB program for our company. We are Mississippi State Alums who put a huge emphasis on the education we received at MSU. Marketing is a huge part of making a business successful. We appreciate the use of Six Pack Speak to spread the word about our vision, and do not intend to ruin our welcome.
John Howell
Co-Founder
BattleBells LLC
Cell:662-315-8513
Please stop putting your ads on doors in the district..I have had to throw away 5 the past two days on my door....
thanks,
Sterling Mallory Archer
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four