Dear Skelton

bulldogcountry1

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
2,311
1
38
Before the season, I said you couldn't be a consistent hitter and your defense was average at best.

I'm an idiot. You're good at baseball.
 

Crazy Dawg

Redshirt
Jun 15, 2013
329
0
0
My senior year at State my roommate’s little brother came for the weekend and he brought this kid who had just signed to play baseball. When I first saw him I kinda sighed and was like well 17 if this is the kinda kids we are recruiting we are in trouble. I played a little college ball myself so I’ve seen players develop from high school to college. This guy just didn’t seem like a dirtbag baller. That guy was Elijah MacNamee and I too sir am a complete idiot.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5