Debate time: Who would you choose, Warren or Sanders?

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
I know this thread is going to be "controversial", but sports related debates are encouraged. If you had to pick either Deion Sanders or Warren Sapp in their college days to be on this State squad, which would you pick? I'm thinking Warren because we really need a solid anchor on the D-Line.

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
Warren might require me to send for lawyers, guns, and money.

I know this thread is going to be "controversial", but sports related debates are encouraged. If you had to pick either Deion Sanders or Warren Sapp in their college days to be on this State squad, which would you pick? I'm thinking Warren because we really need a solid anchor on the D-Line.

I've at least been warned to stay out of Honduras.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
How about a cerebral tight end with good hands and blocking skills?

MarkDallas

Aug 27, 2014
Sanders. Take away half the field and you basically have an extra defender to use somewhere else. Also, some of y'all are discounting his return ability. Did he play receiver in college? I know he did with the Cowboys.

CommonSenseDog

Jul 5, 2019
Have to go with Donald here.

If Aaron Donald made it to campus under Mullen he would have redshirted and been a senior on the 2014 team and boost our chances at a national title.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017

Quit all your wishful thinking... Sanders and Warren are not realistic options. Come back to reality...Joe's got this. Everyone just needs to give him our full support.

Nothing big is going to happen this year, but I predict 2020 is the year Joe puts it all together and takes over the whole country.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Warren or Sanders would both be strong candidates but Joe would definitely get my vote. Dude is one of the absolute greatest. Now if we had him he obviously wouldn’t have Jerry Rice to throw it to but he’d still do the best job at the position we’ve ever seen.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I dunno.....we could really use a Clinton (Dix) on this squad.

archdog

Aug 22, 2012
Sanders. He shuts down an entire side of the field.
And he could play on the baseball team too.