Me: 3Q for the pack:
How many degrees you have from MSU in your family?
Come next year, every member of my household will have at least one or more from Bachelor's to PhD.
I have 1. My wife has 2. My dad has 1.Q for the pack:
How many degrees you have from MSU in your family?
Come next year, every member of my household will have at least one or more from Bachelor's to PhD.
One, me. I’m the first person in my linear family to graduate college. I have aunts/uncles/cousins with college degrees, but of my parents, grandparents, etc, I am the only one. Hopefully my two kids can add to the total in 15-18 years.Q for the pack:
How many degrees you have from MSU in your family?
Come next year, every member of my household will have at least one or more from Bachelor's to PhD.
5 from MSU 3 from OMQ for the pack:
How many degrees you have from MSU in your family?
Come next year, every member of my household will have at least one or more from Bachelor's to PhD.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment