Delaware game start

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,850
8,904
113
I thought I read where a Noon start was confirmed. Anyone help me out with this? Taking family, and we are counting on a noon start. Thanks
 

doctornick

All-Conference
Sep 4, 2007
736
1,195
93
It was initially announced as 3:30 but was quietly changed to 12PM subsequently. I think it was actually Delaware that requested it be earlier and PSU and NBC didn’t care I guess
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,508
113
I thought I read where a Noon start was confirmed. Anyone help me out with this? Taking family, and we are counting on a noon start. Thanks
Tell your wife you want to have a Nooner. With 100,000 other people.

I am sure she wont mind.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ILLINOISLION

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,541
37,743
113
I’m guessing that right about now, Delaware laughs at PSU. After all, PSU has been a stepping stone to Delaware for several players over the years.

We’re screwed. 😞
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,508
113
A Nooner? I will be done by 12:02, if I am well rested!
12 hours and 2 minutes?

Jack Black Wow GIF by ABC Network
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-Northwestern score, stats, and notes from the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  3. 03 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?