Delaware game start

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,851
8,907
113
I thought I read where a Noon start was confirmed. Anyone help me out with this? Taking family, and we are counting on a noon start. Thanks
 

doctornick

All-Conference
Sep 4, 2007
736
1,195
93
It was initially announced as 3:30 but was quietly changed to 12PM subsequently. I think it was actually Delaware that requested it be earlier and PSU and NBC didn’t care I guess
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,509
113
I thought I read where a Noon start was confirmed. Anyone help me out with this? Taking family, and we are counting on a noon start. Thanks
Tell your wife you want to have a Nooner. With 100,000 other people.

I am sure she wont mind.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ILLINOISLION

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,546
37,747
113
I’m guessing that right about now, Delaware laughs at PSU. After all, PSU has been a stepping stone to Delaware for several players over the years.

We’re screwed. 😞
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,509
113
A Nooner? I will be done by 12:02, if I am well rested!
12 hours and 2 minutes?

Jack Black Wow GIF by ABC Network
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  2. 02 BWI Penn State Steamrolled by Northwestern: Postgame Show Reaction
  3. 03 BWI Football Recap: Penn State gets dominated from start to finish in ugly 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  5. 05 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern