I thought I read where a Noon start was confirmed. Anyone help me out with this? Taking family, and we are counting on a noon start. Thanks
I thought I read where a Noon start was confirmed. Anyone help me out with this? Taking family, and we are counting on a noon start. Thanks
Noon games, I smoke my meat the day before! Family gets day-old smoked meat, and avoids the shock of watching me smoke it!Hiding behind family, are you? Me thinks you really just want to know when you can start smoking your meat.![]()
Tell your wife you want to have a Nooner. With 100,000 other people.I thought I read where a Noon start was confirmed. Anyone help me out with this? Taking family, and we are counting on a noon start. Thanks
A Nooner? I will be done by 12:02, if I am well rested!Tell your wife you want to have a Nooner. With 100,000 other people.
I am sure she wont mind.
12 hours and 2 minutes?A Nooner? I will be done by 12:02, if I am well rested!
Wow.Tell your wife you want to have a Nooner. With 100,000 other people.
I am sure she wont mind.
And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is your Portland Cement Crack of the Week.Wow.What time do the lots need to open for THAT?!
![]()
11:59!Wow.What time do the lots need to open for THAT?!
![]()
Smoked keilbasa for everyone!Noon games, I smoke my meat the day before! Family gets day-old smoked meat, and avoids the shock of watching me smoke it!
Holy sh*t! That's what I call smokin' the meat!Smoked keilbasa for everyone!
![]()
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?