Derby picks please**

Ol Blue.sixpack

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
1,681
0
0
But I'm looking at Dunkirk, I Want Revenge, and Desert Party. I'm leaning to Dunkirk because Pletcher's my favorite trainer and I think he's due. But at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter who wins. For my money, the Oaks/Derby is the best weekend in sports. Cashing tickets is just a fringe benefit.
 

HammerOfTheDogs

All-Conference
Jun 20, 2001
10,842
1,677
113

I think this is the year she breaks thru.
 

jackstefano

Redshirt
Dec 28, 2007
2,368
0
0
I like Dunkirk too. I'm a little scared of the middle eastern horses based on their poor history generally. I might add Desert Party to a play though.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report