I work with a guy that played football for Mississippi State and we were talking about players coming out when they've obviously not ready. He said that most of the time it's the family that's pushing them to go, which would make a lot of sense. In Diallo's case, who knows?WHO told him he was NBA READY !!! He is a four year player !!!!
I was thinking Sheray Thomas as well.Where is Saul Smith when you need him?
I know, but we said the same about Skal.Diallo NBA? LOL.
I know, but we said the same about Skal.
I would love to have Woo at this point.I was thinking Sheray Thomas as well.
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard