Do I need to take off my blue tinted glasses or is this guy officially off his rocker?
WowDo I need to take off my blue tinted glasses or is this guy officially off his rocker?
Yup. Everybody at espn actually.He’s who we thought he was..... a shameless POS that ho’s himself out to stay seated at the big table.
Time for DV to be ignored. His time has passed. Idiotic statements like that and his blatant backing of known cheaters but yet hammering others shows what he truly is. A sham.
Time for DV to be ignored. His time has passed. Idiotic statements like that and his blatant backing of known cheaters but yet hammering others shows what he truly is. A sham.
Exactly what I told my wife today. I said duke will investigate themselves and say there were no findings. Welp, here we are. Unreal.Yup. Everybody at espn actually.
Isn't it nice Dook and UNCheat get to investigate themselves btw?
What a idiot.Do I need to take off my blue tinted glasses or is this guy officially off his rocker?
Um, the NIT is just a tournament.NCAA should be abolished, and restarted with either the POWER5 Conferences, or giving the NIT a crack at running things, again.
Go CATS!
Thought this had to be a parody when I first saw it.Do I need to take off my blue tinted glasses or is this guy officially off his rocker?
He sounds scared
Dick, with the double down... it’s a bold strategy, Cotton.Do I need to take off my blue tinted glasses or is this guy officially off his rocker?
Let’s all just hold on a second.Time for DV to be ignored. His time has passed. Idiotic statements like that and his blatant backing of known cheaters but yet hammering others shows what he truly is. A sham.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina