Did we sub at all...

M

MsuD00D

That is the one aspect of our game that worries me. Let me preface this by saying I KNOW Chuck blew up for 30 and Jarvis had 14; however, it's yet another game where we get 35+ minutes apiece from Randy and Ben and both were in the single digits scoring late in the game. One of them has got to start giving us a third scoring option or it will be a short postseason.

ram124

Oct 10, 2007
sounds like everyone did their job to me...

Edit: I get what you're saying, but when Chuck scores 30 and Jamont gets 20...Throw in Jarvis with 14... The others don't need to score that much.

muddawgs33

Aug 28, 2007
We played alot of zone in the 2nd half. I'm sure that had alot to do with us not subbing in the 2nd half. Matter of fact both teams were playing zone, so there was really no reason to sub alot tonite.

cwc73

Feb 27, 2008
But with that lead, don't you want to get the subs some playing time in before the tourney?

muddawgs33

Aug 28, 2007
Quote:_________________________________________________But with that lead, don't you want to get the subs some playing time in before the tourney?_________________________________________________

Well you bring in the subs and they blow the lead and we eventually lose the game, then we wouldn't have to worry about the tourney. Look if our subs aren't ready now, then playing an extra 3 or 4 mins is not going to help them for the tourney.