Dinwiddie

wikki

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2001
9,037
2,029
63
If your team makes it will you get to join us booster ladies in the suite? We are cooking again
 

DinwiddieProud

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
9,513
7,953
93
We certainly hope so. But, you know the story. We need to worry exclusively about this Friday right now. Our work is cut out for us.

Regardless, I know that Bleeding Navy and myself will be in attendance at LU. Whether we can sneak past the guards and get upstairs is a whole different issue.

I may have to beg you to bring a bowl of your taco soup down to me.
 

wikki

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2001
9,037
2,029
63
We certainly hope so. But, you know the story. We need to worry exclusively about this Friday right now. Our work is cut out for us.

Regardless, I know that Bleeding Navy and myself will be in attendance at LU. Whether we can sneak past the guards and get upstairs is a whole different issue.

I may have to beg you to bring a bowl of your taco soup down to me.
Can’t sneak you in but may be able to bring you a bowl
 
  • Like
Reactions: DinwiddieProud
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  5. 05 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves