Dix should transfer back

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,020
9,192
113
Where Are You Hello GIF by StittsvilleOnPatrol
 

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
11,975
25,086
113
I miss Dix

Dix was huge when we needed it. Dix was smooth too and could shoot when he got in that rhythm.

Dix could also penetrate and always left the ladies happy.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,020
9,192
113
I miss Dix

Dix was huge when we needed it. Dix was smooth too and could shoot when he got in that rhythm.

Dix could also penetrate and always left the ladies happy.
You have a way with words.
 

BringBackBradBanks

All-Conference
Jul 19, 2022
834
1,846
93
We could definitely use Dix and Sandfort. I wouldn’t have thought Sandfort as much before the season but boy is he on a roll at Nebraska. I don’t think anyone else on the roster last year would have gotten minutes under Ben M, including Harding and Freeman.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Following the future
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Field Hockey comes from behind, defeats Ohio State in a non-conference meeting