Dix should transfer back

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,498
9,636
113
Where Are You Hello GIF by StittsvilleOnPatrol
 

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,352
25,763
113
I miss Dix

Dix was huge when we needed it. Dix was smooth too and could shoot when he got in that rhythm.

Dix could also penetrate and always left the ladies happy.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,498
9,636
113
I miss Dix

Dix was huge when we needed it. Dix was smooth too and could shoot when he got in that rhythm.

Dix could also penetrate and always left the ladies happy.
You have a way with words.
 

BringBackBradBanks

All-Conference
Jul 19, 2022
847
1,864
93
We could definitely use Dix and Sandfort. I wouldn’t have thought Sandfort as much before the season but boy is he on a roll at Nebraska. I don’t think anyone else on the roster last year would have gotten minutes under Ben M, including Harding and Freeman.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes dominate Huskies
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Live from the Press Box
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling