Do you trust

CHAMPCAT11

All-American
Jun 16, 2009
10,001
7,566
0
You know baiting and stalking is against the rules. You are clearly trying to bait a post that you can report to the mods. Yet again you make reference to body parts. Everyone is on to you and what you are.
I only reply to you after you stalk me with your juvenile comments about body parts. You’re nuts. I don’t bait you … you TRY to bait ME. Everyone is on to YOU and I’m happy for everyone to see how I feel. I have nothing to hide. If you want to report me I suggest you take the pansy way out and do it. Stop being such an ***.
 

Woodrow24

Heisman
Dec 21, 2015
6,536
15,792
78
I only reply to you after you stalk me with your juvenile comments about body parts. You’re nuts. I don’t bait you … you TRY to bait ME. Everyone is on to YOU and I’m happy for everyone to see how I feel. I have nothing to hide. If you want to report me I suggest you take the pansy way out and do it. Stop being such an ***.
Idk why bass and Ed think that being argumentative with everybody is acceptable. They both like to get people to the point that they are angry and then hit the report button lol Ed had some of my posts deleted when I called him out yesterday. First thing Ed brought up is how he “follows the rules”.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CHAMPCAT11

CHAMPCAT11

All-American
Jun 16, 2009
10,001
7,566
0
Idk why bass and Ed think that being argumentative with everybody is acceptable. They both like to get people to the point that they are angry and then hit the report button lol Ed had some of my posts deleted when I called him out yesterday. First thing Ed brought up is how he “follows the rules”.
Agree 100%. I’ve seen others say they’re the same person. I’m starting to believe it. They are miserable human beings.
 

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
I only reply to you after you stalk me with your juvenile comments about body parts. You’re nuts. I don’t bait you … you TRY to bait ME. Everyone is on to YOU and I’m happy for everyone to see how I feel. I have nothing to hide. If you want to report me I suggest you take the pansy way out and do it. Stop being such an ***.
Haven’t you baited enough for one day little guy?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Around Kentucky Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
  2. 02 KSR Football Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'