Does anyone else get the feeling that the talking heads.....

cowbell9

Redshirt
Nov 15, 2005
3,887
0
0
....are extremely diappointed that Gustav turned out to be a *****? They seem like they feel like I felt Sat around 9 :15 pm
 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,871
2,769
113
....because if they did, they'd be saying "Damnit, there was no excuse for that 17ing hurricane not to beat the **** out of mother17ing New Orleans". I don't get that vibe from them.
 

megadawgmaniac

Redshirt
Sep 15, 2004
746
0
16
vh dawg said:
....because if they did, they'd be saying "Damnit, there was no excuse for that 17ing hurricane not to beat the **** out of mother17ing New Orleans". I don't get that vibe from them.
did you go to meteorological school?

AA - it was the three drops of atmospheric pressure's fault
 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,871
2,769
113
megadawgmaniac said:
vh dawg said:
....because if they did, they'd be saying "Damnit, there was no excuse for that 17ing hurricane not to beat the **** out of mother17ing New Orleans". I don't get that vibe from them.
did you go to meteorological school?

No, but I went to a university that has one.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense