Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
4,046
3,175
113
They just showed the east side of the stadium. Are there even any State fans over there? Geez
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Muttley

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
4,046
3,175
113
Taylor setting himself up to get hurt by taking the hits from a little guy instead of delivering.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,302
113
Still in it, barely. The first defensive series will be huge. Take the early mistakes away and we have pretty much gone toe to toe. We had to win the turnover battle, so far we haven’t.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,315
14,887
113
I’d have signed up for 3 when they made that last kickoff, so I’ll happily take it.

We’re really handicapped with a KT not his best and clearly not a running threat.

But we’re still in it. I thought it was going to be 28-7 and over at one point so I’ll take 28-17.
 

Irondawg

Senior
Dec 2, 2007
2,976
631
113
Kamario can barely move, Fluff is in a boot which takes away our power running game.

we are actually doing better than I thought on offense all things considered.

but we’ve given up 2 big pass plays on 3rd down and that’s been the difference along with the two bad turnovers to start the game
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar