Don lemmon

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,903
3,244
113
Accuser sounds like he is full of **** . I dont like don or his views, but I dont like people being able to ruin a person with false accusations more than I dislike him. If it is found to be false this guy needs jail time
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,535
3,916
113
Accuser sounds like he is full of **** . I dont like don or his views, but I dont like people being able to ruin a person with false accusations more than I dislike him. If it is found to be false this guy needs jail time
Agreed.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,790
8,634
113
Accuser sounds like he is full of **** . I dont like don or his views, but I dont like people being able to ruin a person with false accusations more than I dislike him. If it is found to be false this guy needs jail time
BLM. Black Lemons Matter
 

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Accuser sounds like he is full of **** . I dont like don or his views, but I dont like people being able to ruin a person with false accusations more than I dislike him. If it is found to be false this guy needs jail time
Yeah his story sounds a little flaky to me too. Still, I couldn't care less about Don Lemmon. Worthless.
 

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,903
3,244
113
Yeah his story sounds a little flaky to me too. Still, I couldn't care less about Don Lemmon. Worthless.
It's not the man it's the principle.
No different than Bret kavanah (sp) people who get caught making this stuff up needs a hefty fine & some jail time
 

bornaneer

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2014
31,278
1,994
113
Accuser sounds like he is full of **** . I dont like don or his views, but I dont like people being able to ruin a person with false accusations more than I dislike him. If it is found to be false this guy needs jail time
lemon has ruined many people with his "false accusations".
 

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,903
3,244
113
lemon has ruined many people with his "false accusations".
Yeah I know, & his fake news. I just hate that a person can falsely accuse someone & get off Scott free . I dont know if this guy is lying or not , I heard a interview & it sounded like ******** to me.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia looking to put together four good quarters
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU football releases updated depth chart for Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
  5. 05 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media