Don lemmon

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,908
3,248
113
Accuser sounds like he is full of **** . I dont like don or his views, but I dont like people being able to ruin a person with false accusations more than I dislike him. If it is found to be false this guy needs jail time
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,535
3,916
113
Accuser sounds like he is full of **** . I dont like don or his views, but I dont like people being able to ruin a person with false accusations more than I dislike him. If it is found to be false this guy needs jail time
Agreed.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,804
8,641
113
Accuser sounds like he is full of **** . I dont like don or his views, but I dont like people being able to ruin a person with false accusations more than I dislike him. If it is found to be false this guy needs jail time
BLM. Black Lemons Matter
 

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Accuser sounds like he is full of **** . I dont like don or his views, but I dont like people being able to ruin a person with false accusations more than I dislike him. If it is found to be false this guy needs jail time
Yeah his story sounds a little flaky to me too. Still, I couldn't care less about Don Lemmon. Worthless.
 

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,908
3,248
113
Yeah his story sounds a little flaky to me too. Still, I couldn't care less about Don Lemmon. Worthless.
It's not the man it's the principle.
No different than Bret kavanah (sp) people who get caught making this stuff up needs a hefty fine & some jail time
 

bornaneer

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2014
31,280
1,997
113
Accuser sounds like he is full of **** . I dont like don or his views, but I dont like people being able to ruin a person with false accusations more than I dislike him. If it is found to be false this guy needs jail time
lemon has ruined many people with his "false accusations".
 

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,908
3,248
113
lemon has ruined many people with his "false accusations".
Yeah I know, & his fake news. I just hate that a person can falsely accuse someone & get off Scott free . I dont know if this guy is lying or not , I heard a interview & it sounded like ******** to me.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer