I didn’t see the play (I just switched from Wisconsin game) but Dillon Raiola is now in the game.
They say on TV that Moore is at the hospital & able to move all extremities, so that's good news.Moore was taken out on a targeting to the head. Taken to the hospital on a stretcher. The USC defender that hit him continued to act like it was New Year’s Eve well after the play.
I just saw the replay. Terrible hit. Can’t believe the guy was celebrating like that. I get that he didnt look back to see what was going on but he had to have known that he took his head offMoore was taken out on a targeting to the head. Taken to the hospital on a stretcher. The USC defender that hit him continued to act like it was New Year’s Eve well after the play.
Reason enough to root for Oregon tonight (as if anything extra is needed to root against U$C)I just saw the replay. Terrible hit. Can’t believe the guy was celebrating like that. I get that he didnt look back to see what was going on but he had to have known that he took his head off
while he was sliding.
U$C 80 80, a little extra for you!Reason enough to root for Oregon tonight (as if anything extra is needed to root against U$C)
His lack of concern over what he caused was disturbing. Even if he felt it was a regular hit and didn't look at the replay, I'm surprised he didn't have any concern for what was going on, on the field.I just saw the replay. Terrible hit. Can’t believe the guy was celebrating like that. I get that he didnt look back to see what was going on but he had to have known that he took his head off
while he was sliding.
Dude had a Yale offer too. I guess that translates to neither common sense or any humility.His lack of concern over what he caused was disturbing. Even if he felt it was a regular hit and didn't look at the replay, I'm surprised he didn't have any concern for what was going on, on the field.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
Wildcat Report
What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern