Down go Da Badgers !!!

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,715
15,611
85
WKU has an awesome campus and a legit arena. Real athletic director. Wisconsin was #12 and we were crushing them on their home court. Shoulda been us taking them down
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scangg

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
WKU has a prime time coach. Rick Stansbury. Winning is nothing new with him. He finds a way.
 

RU-ROCS

All-American
Feb 5, 2003
12,476
7,723
113
So a top-20 Big 10 team loses to a 6-6 low major team on the road. As I’ve said before, that’s why there’s no upside to playing teams like Fordham on the road!
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,402
180,649
113
It's a bad loss for the conference....but Illinois losing to Florida Atlantic even worse. Big 10 had a hot start to non conference but cooled off somewhat the past month
 
  • Like
Reactions: kcg88

hoquat63

All-Conference
Mar 17, 2005
9,166
4,461
45
Maryland and Iowa also had struggles with lesser opponents. Notre Dame also struggles to beat Coppin.
 

Doctor Worm

Heisman
Feb 7, 2002
31,174
23,063
113
So a top-20 Big 10 team loses to a 6-6 low major team on the road. As I’ve said before, that’s why there’s no upside to playing teams like Fordham on the road!
The RPI formula treats road wins very generously.
 
A

anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy

Guest
Bryant also gave Iowa all they could handle, I watched that one. Iowa basically looked like St Johns running a perimeter offense just without the athletes to respect their driving ability
 

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,723
10,413
113
The Hilltoppers of Western Kentucky did not extend much southern hospitality today.
And Wisconsin was ranked 15 coming in. Does this mean Wisconsin is poorly coached? Of course not. There is more and more parity in today's college game and even a .500 team like Western Kentucky can pull off an upset. Now, if only we can during B1G play, that will be great.
 

dpwhite

All-American
Jan 21, 2003
2,994
7,251
103
And Wisconsin was ranked 15 coming in. Does this mean Wisconsin is poorly coached? Of course not. There is more and more parity in today's college game and even a .500 team like Western Kentucky can pull off an upset. Now, if only we can during B1G play, that will be great.

Western Kentucky has a lot of talent. And a good coach in Stansbury. I haven't followed them closely, but I know they landed a 5-star big man we were trying to recruit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dkostus

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,723
10,413
113
Western Kentucky has a lot of talent. And a good coach in Stansbury. I haven't followed them closely, but I know they landed a 5-star big man we were trying to recruit.
Totally agree Dave. But by winning I think they're now .500. I wish we landed that big man. And you're right, WK has had a history of producing quality teams over the years.
 

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,338
13,608
66
Western Kentucky has a lot of talent. And a good coach in Stansbury. I haven't followed them closely, but I know they landed a 5-star big man we were trying to recruit.
Think they also have a legit stud Think his name is massey or bassey.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dkostus

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
Great win for Princeton. Sagarin has Arizona State rated higher than our local archnemeses, St. Jacks and Seton Hall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: biazza38
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game