The RPI formula treats road wins very generously.So a top-20 Big 10 team loses to a 6-6 low major team on the road. As I’ve said before, that’s why there’s no upside to playing teams like Fordham on the road!
The RPI formula treats road wins very generously.
And Wisconsin was ranked 15 coming in. Does this mean Wisconsin is poorly coached? Of course not. There is more and more parity in today's college game and even a .500 team like Western Kentucky can pull off an upset. Now, if only we can during B1G play, that will be great.The Hilltoppers of Western Kentucky did not extend much southern hospitality today.
And Wisconsin was ranked 15 coming in. Does this mean Wisconsin is poorly coached? Of course not. There is more and more parity in today's college game and even a .500 team like Western Kentucky can pull off an upset. Now, if only we can during B1G play, that will be great.
Totally agree Dave. But by winning I think they're now .500. I wish we landed that big man. And you're right, WK has had a history of producing quality teams over the years.Western Kentucky has a lot of talent. And a good coach in Stansbury. I haven't followed them closely, but I know they landed a 5-star big man we were trying to recruit.
Think they also have a legit stud Think his name is massey or bassey.Western Kentucky has a lot of talent. And a good coach in Stansbury. I haven't followed them closely, but I know they landed a 5-star big man we were trying to recruit.
Announcers said he goes into this years NBA draft.Think they also have a legit stud Think his name is massey or bassey.
Think they also have a legit stud Think his name is massey or bassey.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN